Saturday, February 10, 2007

February 2007

I am looking forward to the AAFS meeting in San Antonio this month. This time, I organize a workshop, give two papers, and even receive an award. I like the good atmosphere of the AAFS, the interesting people to meet, and some good discussions about forensic science. It is 8 hours flying at least, so I will stay one day longer to get used to the time difference.

Currently I am preparing the presentations. However it appears that this time my planning and scheduling is better than before. I got it ready last week, and everything was in time. Also my casework has been in time. We are also doing software project with students, and I am looking what will happen with these. Also as chairperson of the employees representatives, I had several meeting, and since our director will change, we have some interesting times. Also the organization is expanding now, so it looks very optimistic.

1 comment:

Meghan Avaraala said...

Great reading thiss