Sunday, July 08, 2007

July 2007

At the beginning of this month I was the whole week in Brussels for the European Commission. It is always nice to be in Brussels. This week we also have to finish some casework. For a reconstruction at night we have to be late at a place where a crime had happened to have the proper lighting and do a proper reconstruction.

I will have surgery to my wrist later on this week (caused by the catheterisation through my wrist in the hospital which probably damaged the vein and one of the nerves and caused that I have a bumb on it and difficulties with using my hand), so for two weeks I am not able to write that much. It is summer time, so it is time to read, make new proposals, evaluate and finishing the casework. So I also have to be quick for the proposals for the AAFS meeting, since they have to be in before August 1st 2007.

No comments: